CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

mE.mySeLf

My photo
20 years~~born 26 march~~addicted 2 nescafe~~♥ myself~~♥ my family~~♥ My frenz~~♥'him' 2~~like 2 giving PROMISE but alwayz b a BROKER PROMISES..~~haha

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

am i'm wrong

why he not understand?i oredy gave him chance..but itz my fault ka lau sumtyme sy ingt blik..bkn mksd sy maw ungkit dan bkn sy sngja tuk lyn ko jaht2..p gve me tyme bah...haha...itz make me crazy...i want u 2 know,dat i owez love you no matter wat.....sorry if i hurt you,,,didnt meant 2 do that...u know,u r d best thing happen in my life..dun't wnt 2 lose U..u may nver know how important U are 2 me or how much I care 4 u..but U are n U will owez be.. bear n my mind dat i cud'nt afford 2 lose some1 i've learned 2 care about so much..sumone whom i can’t wait to see or talk to..sumone whom i meant to be with..i scared to care 2 much, to miss 2 much, to feel dat rush once more,2 love again at the risk of getting hurt..But what I fear most is the thought of he leaving me,when i'm already conquered those fears......  
          i wish he know this someday..........                             

No comments:

Post a Comment